Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Uuuum, I did it!

I WENT RUNNING!!

AAAND I AM SOO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!! .... and i'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!!!! hahaha I am so happy :)

I want to SCREEEAM it from the roof top!!!

Yes - everyone is now mad at me for giving in. I am not going to hide my secret, I think it is more fun to share!!!!

My little Jetta drove itself to the beach after work and dropped me off. Somehow my Garmin was fully charged AND my running shoes were on my feet, too! So I put one foot in front of the other, went down to the water and embraced 3 glorious miles!!!! It was AMAZING.. The sun was setting and the seagulls were chirping.

Penny  = HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!!!!

oh - and MOST importantly my foot did not hurt at.all. In fact - I feel like I should do it again... tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day after that and so forth!!!!

As long as it is on the soft sand I am good -- right??!!!

Oh, and I cut the Bangs again! For those that said they worried that they would get in the way of running... they don't bother me - bobby pins work amazing !!!

1 comment:

  1. Yayy! I completely know this feeling. So glad you were able to run pain-free!

    ReplyDelete