Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Sunday YOGA!

Now I realize that I have had a baby, I am older and my body needs a lot more rest, recovery and TLC....

Hence the reason I really want to get into YOGA! I went to Hot Vinyasa this morning and it seriously made my body feel so much better. Stretching and sweating feels so good - and it is surprisingly relaxing.... however, when my body is trembling in certain poses because I am really bad at it, or I lose my balance and almost fall on the person next to me - that can get pretty embarrassing - but I am learning to let go of what others think... not like I know anyone in there, and there will always be somebody that is suffering more than me.... so I just act like I know what I am doing and move on.

Another thing that drives me a little bonkers about Yoga is the classes are 1.5 hours long (now don't get me wrong, I love the 1.5 hours) - and the times they are offered are really unrealistic for a full time working individual! I would be in the studio way more if the classes were offered early in the mornings.

After the class my slight knee pain was gone, I felt 100% stretched out and I was a happy yogi wannabe!

No comments:

Post a Comment