Wednesday, August 10, 2011

remember...

Today I am reminding myself of this post 


and especially of these...

Never complain about my times or stress.
I will constantly compliment other runners, even when they are faster than me!!
I will give myself to my group runs every day (well maybe 2 days).
I will stop complaining about my weight. These 2 weeks are starting to show on my body, and I must run!!! I promise I will never say anything about my weight if I can run again - this is a HUGE thing for me!
I will practice better recovry - ICE and REST!!!



I am running again, that is what I wanted...  and I am taking it for granted!

1 comment:

  1. We all need to be reminded of these things! It is so easy to take things for granted sometimes. I am equally guilty! Keep on going at it! Running is amazing and never forget it!!!

    ReplyDelete