Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Sober!!

This may be the FIRST Cinco de Mayo that I have not cosumed an ounce of alcohol!! I MUST BE GROWING UP!

I am so excited about why I am staying in tonight too! I am waking up and running 10 miles!! Woot Woot! Yes, I am going to attempt my longest run since February and I don't think I am going to be able to sleep tonight because of all the excitement!

My friends are meeting in the morning and little do they know I am going to try and meet them. I say try because I have a bad track record as of lately about telling people I will show and then I run late and run on my own. So the plan is to run and meet them!

I am praying and praying that it goes well and that Seis de Mayo is spent smiling and glowing because of my long run!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment