Wednesday, November 9, 2011

NYC: Injured Again

More details to come after my doctor visit.

A short recap - the Monday before NYC I got this pain in my foot, so I went to the Dr. He x-rayed it and saw nothing and told me to go for it and have fun. It was probably nothing. He told me not to run until the Marathon, just to stay off of my feet.

I attempted the NYC Marathon after the doctor said I was good to go. I should have listened to my gut feeling and stayed out - but I went for it and made it mile 5 and now I am not walking. I am still in NYC for work and will not be back home until later tonight. First thing in the morning I am going to see a trainer to get a first opinion.

PRAYING and PRAYING this isn't serious.

There are tons of fun highlights from the weekend that I will recap later, but right now I am trying to get past the pain in the foot I have and get it taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment