Sunday, June 17, 2012

Inspiration

This past year I have basically gone MIA with the blogging. With being injured and then struggling to get my endurance and speed back, I have been so hard on myself and discouraged to even write or talk about running because it ends up getting me down about where I am. I don't want to dwell on what I should have done, but I do wish I had blogged through it all, because I have been working HARD to get where I am right now. There is a long way still to come, but looking  back on where I was in January... I have made a comeback, so I know it will only be a matter of time before I will be on top of the world again (in my own world that is)!!

The inspiration to start writing again (or attempt, because I know I am never the best at keeping up with this), came last night when I was at a friends Birthday celebration and found out a mutual friend was a big time BLOGGER!! She knows all the bloggers I follow and has an awesome blog herself!! So after talking the evening away with her about running and blogging, it made me want to get on here and type away!! 

So until the next time, I will leave you with one of my most recent race pictures... Miles for Moffitt


No comments:

Post a Comment