Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Dentist and Gym!

I had full intentions of waking up really early to go to the gym before my dentist appointment. Justin was taking the morning off so I could go to my appointment and it was also his off day from the gym. Well, with Jr waking up 2 times through the night, that early morning wake up call was a really bad idea. I just wanted to sleep, and that I did.

My appointment went fast and as I was driving home I checked out the sidewalks. They were still covered in snow and ice. There was no way I was going to go running outside. Luckily Justin was ok with me heading to the gym for a quick run on the treadmill before he headed into the office. So I fed Jr and raced to the gym.

I got 4 miles in on the treadmill. The miles didn't feel wonderful, but they also didn't feel horrible. I started out at 7.3 and ended at 7.8. I just feel winded and fatigued. Now, I am sure the lack of sleep and sickness of a lot to do with the fatigue, but the C-section and baby also contribute to it!

After the miles, I did some side bends with the kettlball to get my abs working and then headed home.

The rest of the day was spent feeding and playing with Jr!


No comments:

Post a Comment