Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Trainer Workout!

I think the cold is starting to go away! Woke up this morning feeling a little bit better, so I didn't take any medications. Still have a lingering cough, still sound hoarse, but it doesn't seem AS bad as the past few days.

We woke up around 8am this morning, did our morning routine. Get coffee, feed and hang out. When it was nap time I hopped on the bike and did an hour workout.


I found the workout on Competitor.com . I liked having something to follow, it really made the time go by faster. I hate not knowing if I am working as hard as I should since I can't see my cadence or speed on an indoor trainer. After some research I found this little gem and I went ahead and ordered it... Can't wait for it to get here!  I am sure it is going to take my obsession to a whole new level :)

http://www.wahoofitness.com/devices/wahoo-blue-sc-speed-and-cadence-sensor.html

Jr does pretty good while I am on the bike - he is at arms length. He usually spends the 1st 30 minutes watching me then slowing zones out and ends up taking a nap.


The rest of the day we lounged, played, he napped and I tried to get stuff done. It's funny though, at the end of the day I question exactly what I did...


No comments:

Post a Comment